RCGA RULES GOVERN ALL PLAY EXCEPT WHERE LOCAL RULES PREVAIL.
- RULE 25: Free lift from all cultivated flower beds – 1 club length no closer to the hole. Ground under repair defined with white lines. Free lift no closer to the hole.
- Rule 26: WATER HAZARDS – Regular Water Hazards defined by yellow stakes – Holes # 2, 13, 14, 15, 16 and 18. Lateral Water Hazards defined by red stakes – Holes # 1, 2, 3, 9, 10, 14, and 16.
- Rule 27: OUT OF BOUNDS
A) Beyond all boundary fences
B) Beyond white stakes left of # 9, parking lot, clubhouse or other designated areas.
- COURTESY DICTATES
- Observe dress code
- Based on hole closures par & yardage may vary
- No unauthorized alcohol allowed on the course
- Allow faster groups to play through
- Please yield right-of-way to maintenance staff
- No more than 4 people allowed in group
- Keep all carts 30 feet from tees and greens
- Place trash in containers
- Follow Marshall’s instructions at all times
- Repair ball marks
- Rake all traps
- Replace all divots